Classification of welded steel pipes and their applications
1. Welded steel pipe for low-pressure fluid transportation is also called general welded pipe, commonly known as black pipe. It is used to transport water, gas, air, oil, heating steam and other general pressure fluids and other uses of welded steel pipe. According to wall thickness, the pipes can be divided into general steel pipe and thick steel pipe; according to end connection method, the pipes can be divided into non-threaded steel pipe (light pipe ) and threaded steel pipe. The specification of the steel pipe is indicated by the nominal diameter (mm), and the nominal diameter is an approximation of the inner diameter. Besides the pipes is used for transporting fluids, the welded steel pipes is also used for low-pressure fluid transport and also used as raw pipes for galvanized welded steel pipes for low-pressure fluid transport.
2. Galvanized welded steel pipe for low-pressure fluid transportation is also called galvanized electric welded steel pipe, commonly known as white tube. It is used for transporting water, gas, air, oil, heating steam, warm water and other general low pressure fluids or other purposes. According to wall thickness, hot dip galvanizing welding steel pipes can be divided into general galvanized steel pipe and thick galvanized steel pipe; according to end connection method, the pipes can be divided into non-threaded galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe.
3. General carbon steel wire casing is a steel pipe used to protect electric wires in industrial and civil construction, machines, equipments and other electrical equipment projects.
4. Straight seam electric welded steel pipe is a steel pipe whose weld seam is parallel to the longitudinal direction of the steel pipe. Generally the pipes are divided into metric electric welded steel pipe, welded thin wall pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe and so on.
5. Spiral submerged arc welded steel pipe for pressurized fluid transport is a hot rolled steel strip coil for tube blank, which is often spirally formed by a double-sided submerged arc welding for the transport of pressurized fluid. Spiral seam steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity with good welding function. The sprial steel pipe has a large diameter, high transportation efficiency and cost saving of the laying pipeline. The sprial pipeline mainly used to transport oil and natural gas.
6. Spiral submerged arc welded steel pipe for general low-pressure fluid transportation is made by hot-rolled steel strip coil, which is often spiral-formed by double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding. Submerged arc welded steel pipes are used for general low pressure fluid transportation such as water, gas, air and steam.
7. General high-pressure fluid transport spiral spiral high-frequency welded steel pipe is a hot-rolled steel strip coil for tube blank, regular temperature spiral forming, high-frequency lap welding. The pipes are used for general low-pressure fluid transport spiral High-frequency welded steel pipe.
8. Spiral welded steel pipe for piles is made of hot-rolled steel strip coils, which are often spiral-formed at room temperature. Double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welding pipes are used for civil engineering structures and piers steel pipes for bridges.